After a lot of research reading the mountain bike magazines, internet forums, friends etc I decided to go for the 2011 Specilized Camber Expert. As it’s the 2011 model and the 2012’s are starting to make an appearance I got an absolute cracking deal over at Bike Scene in Guisbrough.
It rides like a dream! I’m very happy with my purchase and will be heading over to Dalby Forest back end of this month to put it through it’s paces there!
Some of the Bikes Features…
- 120mm-travel M4 alloy FSR frame with new suspension design and sealed cartridge bearing pivots for confident handling and smooth trail performance
- Custom Fox Triad II rear shock tackles all trail conditions with its 3-position, on-the-fly adjuster that includes lockout, fully open, and efficient ProPedal settings
- Trusted RockShox Reba TK 120mm-travel fork with alloy steerer, Turn Key damper, adjustable rebound and lockout for consistent, lightweight performance
- Shimano hollow-forged 10-speed triple crankset with Octalink-splined BB interface makes for a lightweight and stiff power transfer
- Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL hydraulic disc brakes/levers with G3 Clean Sweep rotors and alloy-backed organic pads for maximum stopping power and tool-free reach adjust
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow rear derailleur delivers top-of-the-line shifting performance in a low-profile design for maximum clearance